When do you need an experienced freelance copywriter?
- When you know you need to optimize your web site for search but don’t know how.
- When your boss decides the company should tweet (or blog) and you want help navigating the social media world.
- When you’ve agreed to write an opinion piece in a trade magazine and don’t know where to start.
- When you’re ready to launch a business newsletter and don’t have the bandwidth to write it yourself.
When you need a pinch hitter for the written word, call Jessica Johns Pool,
a Houston-based freelance writer. She’s a professional freelance writer with 20 years of experience. She’s written, edited and massaged copy for executives, doctors, ad agencies, non-profits and business clients of all sizes.
Copywriting capabilities include:
- Web pages and web sites
- Search engine optimization of existing copy
- Blog posts and social media messaging
- Speeches and scripts
- Banner ads, Google ads
Businesses in health care, pharmaceuticals, hospitals, oil and gas, B2C and nonprofits depend upon Jessica for words that bring measurable results.
Call Jessica today at 713-805-3119 to find out what good words can do for you.
It’s so easy and refreshing to work with Jessica. She always gets the purpose of the message, thinks through a project and doesn’t require a lot of explanation or hand-holding to get the job done. She’s versatile, reliable and creative in both her writing and overall approach to an assignment. She knows how to write to specific audiences, picks the right tone and style for each message, and always turns in more than I expected.
Shelley Estersohn, Director of Communications, Society of American Florists, Alexandria, Virginia